Microsoft Office 365 Education for the campus
- There is NO CHANGE in the way that we will install either to your university owned computer. Please do not purchase separately. Please do not use your download privilege.
- Eligibility extends to faculty, staff and students.See the chart for detailed explanation
- Office 365 allows eligible persons to download office on up to five systems; computer or mobile, Mac or PC. Select the link for installation instructions for PC or Mac. Office 365 includes:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Lync – Supports secure instant messaging through locally installed Lync clients, remote desktop control, and hosting online meetings.
- OneDrive cloud storage – 1 terabyte personal cloud storage that users can share both within and outside CSU.
- The campus will move email to the Microsoft cloud by the end of March 2015. Mailbox quota will be increased from 2 to 50 gigabytes.
Important – Don’t download a copy from your personal allotment to your university owned computer. We will install our copy from the college.
If you need any assistance, please contact AgHelp@colostate.edu or call 970-491-aggi (2444)
- For complete information: http://help.mail.colostate.edu/office365.aspx