Installed on all college computers and available for download
Installed on all college computers
- Adobe Acrobat
- Endnote (Citation Manager)
Available for download or web based
In April the decision was made to move from Baseline to Qualtrics as our administrative campus survey tool (Student Affairs also funds a license for Baseline and this decision does not impact those surveys). The decision to implement Qualtrics was based on the following rationale.
1) Qualtrics has substantial scale, market share, and global support/service resources. It is arguably a survey industry standard that easily allows for reporting and sharing of results. Notably, it allows the survey designer full control instead of requiring the designer to contact the vendor for design changes. This is an issue with Baseline that we have been unable to resolve.
2) A variety of colleges/departments have individually purchased Qualtrics, Survey Monkey or some other survey tool. The cost burden of that could be shifted away from colleges/departments with a central implementation of Qualtrics.
3) Colleges/departments would have the ability to add/remove access instead of requiring that be done through Institutional Research, Planning, and Effectiveness.
4) The University Technology Fee Advisory Board recently voted to appropriate fees to help fund Qualtrics for administration of the course survey.
The single sign-on site is now complete for all faculty, staff, and students who do not intend to migrate data/projects from a previous Qualtrics license.
To access the login, go to https://colostate.qualtrics.com
You will use your university credentials as your login. Upon login, two options will be provided: “I don’t have a Qualtrics account” and “I already have a Qualtrics account.”
If you have not been a previous user, select the option “I don’t have a Qualtrics account,” and a new account will be created for you to use.
If you were already using a separate instance of Qualtrics through your college/department, that instance will be rolled to the colostate.qualtrics.com brand. I will send an email once that is completed. At that point, you can select “I already have a Qualtrics account” from the login site to have your already existing data/projects be migrated in automatically by Qualtrics. If you were already using a license and the match fails, you will need to contact Qualtrics to resolve the issue. The same is true if you have a non-CSU account.
- Qualtrics Survey software (Old College Version)
Qualtrics resources are available online.
Please forward this email to anyone else that may be interested in the status of the campus implementation of Qualtrics. Thank you.